Monday 3 January 2011

Welcome to our new D.T Vicky and our 1st post of 2011

Good morning everyone,
I hope you all had a fantastic time over christmas and I would like to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
This is the first post of the New Year and I could not think of a better way for our first post than to say a big WELCOME & THANK YOU to Vicky for agreeing to join our lovely team.
Vicky will be adding her lovely creation to this blog today and you will see why I picked her, watch out for some stunning creations and tutorials from Vicky throughout the year.
Teresa x

Here is a little bio from Vicky so you can all get to know her a little.

Hi I'm Vicky I am a married SAHM to 3 kids, I am a carer for my severley disabled daughter & I have the most fantastic hubby. I started crafting late March 2010 when I came across a couple of craft blogs with cards made using rubber stamps & Promarkers. I thought I would give it a go I love being creative & usually I'm always re-designing the home usually ignoring hubby's shaking head lol. I am now totally hooked on stamps & images, colouring the whole kit & kaboodle. Its cost me a lot of money but hubby is happier that finally after 23 years I finally have a hobby lol. My fave craft shop is Crafts & Me its fantastic,so when the fabulous Teresa asked me if I wanted to join her fabulously talented DT I was jumping around my sitting room doing a little jig, I finally calmed down & e-mailed her back saying YES!!!! I am in awe of sooo many talented crafters out there & every single day I try to better myself in some way. I want to say a huge thanks to Teresa & the girls for having me its like a dream come true.

Vicky xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, good choice, I know Vicky is a wonderful addition to your DT!! She's brilliant!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Vicky! So deserving!

    Meesh. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx