Friday 28 January 2011

"Lighting the Way"

Morning Peeps,

Well it's been another one of those weeks for me, and I know I said I would return with good news, but it hasn't happened yet.  Firstly Hubby has lost the garage key so we have had to have a locksmith out which has cost £80 today.  Secondly my car failed its MOT so today I had to have a new exhaust fitted and it couldn't just be the front bit, oh no, it needed the flexible bit too that bolts to the engine so £120.  Tomorrow it has to have two bushes fitted for the steering and suspension, so god knows how much but at least I get the parts at a reasonable cost as I am the buyer for them.  Then this morning, I was driving to work and had just got onto the roundabout when a transit van decided he was above the rules of the road and drove straight across the roundabout on the wrong side of the road heading for a head on collision with me!  Luckily I wasn't going too fast and stopped quite quickly and froze whilst I watched the transit try to avoid me.  He luckily missed by millimetres and stopped half way down the side of my car at an angle facing out.  I couldn't even see the driver, just the passenger dressed in camaflague clothing.  He then sorted himself out and sped off on the opposite side of the road again.  I guess the good news is I'm still here, even though my little legs were quivering. 

Lastly on Monday of this week we finally had our bathroom finished.  It started last April when the insurance company came in to fix a leak in the roof through the bathroom.  To cut a long story short they repaired the wall and then the next time they came and knocked it down again........... and then repaired it again????? They were all over the shot but finally the bathroom got fitted minus the bath panel and the shower which finally got done on Monday.  My son has gone to have his first shower in the new bathroom and it's leaking through the ceiling.................  Can you just believe my luck, but if you know me, you'll know this is nothing unusual! So although I will be visiting Stamperama to say hi to Teresa I won't have any spending money, so any donations would greatly be received.......lol.

Anyway, I don't know what's in store for me this weekend but it better be good!!!!!!!!

Now, I know Vix introduced you to the new Jasmine Becket-Griffith Crafts and Me stamps, and I know you all gave them the WOW factor.  Well today I would like to introduce you to "Lighting the Way" by Jasmine Becket-Griffith and I am again hoping your gonna think WOW!  I know the DT have fallen in love with these stamps.  Now they will be available to purchase at the forthcoming Stamperama in Stevenage on the 6th February but we don't have a date for online release yet.  Teresa will announce the date sometime after 7th.  So if you want these stamps you need to get to Stamperama and say a big Hi to Teresa.  Here she is:-




Am I hearing a WOW?


Don't forget to check the crafts and me blog each day as all the new stamps started previewing this week right up until the show on 6th Februay, so you can all make your shopping lists, lol.


Have a good weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Tracy hunni I know I shouldnt but I have nearly peed my panties....I know its not funny but you really do have some bad luck that I dont know whether cry for you or laugh....I'm afraid I'm a lughy person tho (it uses less musk-culs lol. I feel for you hun I really really do.
    On a brighter note your card is blooming fabulous I absolutely LOVE this stamp....Teresa plzzzzzz put one aside for me to buy...pretty pretty plzzzzzz!!!! Its gorgeous love it love it love it love it love it.
    Psst can you tell I love it....

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy you poor thing your family sounds just like ours something always going wrong, but we pick ourselves up and carry on for the next downfall, thank God you are alright you need eyes in the back of your head nowadays.
    The card wow!wow! woweeee! absolutely georgous I love it.
    Tracy thank you so much for all your hard work you have put in for the show and organisation of everything for the next two weeks on the blog to show all the new stamps.
    I can never thank you enough I have the most brilliant D.T'S IN THE WORLD!!

    Teresa x

    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracy hun I hope the weekend goes OK and next week is uch better for you.
    Your cards is stunning I adore those colours on her what a great stamp I NEED her Teresa.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get a WOW!!! Beautiful work hunny, really done it proud x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Tracy and the image is gorgeous i cant wait to get me mitts on all of them lol. Your luck is about as good as ours lol.
    luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just stunning Tracy,Fabulous colouring.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, I hope next week brings you better luck. If it's not one thing it's 10, that the way it is in my life. Sending you some good luck your way.
    I LOVE, LOVE you card.. WOW. The way you colored her is awesome and that paper looks awesome. I am LOVING all these previews!! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!
    I am already thinking of what I want to do with them.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx