Monday 24 January 2011

Some Showcasing ready for the show

Hello peeps how are you all? Hope you all had a fabulous relaxing weekend.
Today I'm going to show you a few of Crafts & Me stamps, these are their own exclusive range & so they are only available at Crafts & Me. Teresa is doing her very 1st show at Stamparama in Stevenage on the 6th February 2011 she would love to see any of you there..... The talented Vix is organising a book to help showcase the fabulous stamps that Teresa has in her exclusive range.... Now as some of you know sometimes we like to see an image of a stamp coloured because sometimes its hard to picture & then when you see them coloured you can then see what you could do with them.....call it inspiration!!! So for this book all the girls have worked hard at making some card fronts for Vix......this is where the hard bit came we had to keep them as flat as possible & without too many embellishments & try not to put flowers on.....the more they have the more room it takes!! We could certainly understand the reason for this but it still made go AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.......No embellishments!! No flowers!!! 
If you are like me they are my fave part of a card after the image so this job was really hard to do.
I am showing you just 3 of them that I made for the show to help showcase Teresa's fabulous stamps.
1st we have my fave artist in Teresa's range which is Hannah Lynn, she does amazing images which are so easy & enjoyable to colour & have fabulous hair....1 of my fave parts of an image.
This is Adrianna which I have had for an absolute age


Gosh I miss my embellishments & flowers!!!!!! She is coloured with PM's & Copics & I've used stickles for the fish & the spots on her gloves & top. The smooth white card for the image is also from Crafts & Me.
Next we have another Hannah Lynn


This is 'Heart On Her Sleeve' which is coming soon to Crafts & Me & she has been coloured with PM's & tiny bits of stickles added to little bits of hearts & again using the same smooth card....its one of my fave card actually for images & I have no probs at all when I'm using my digi images. It really is fabulous card!!
Last we have Lemon Shortbread who is an artist from Singapore, her images are gorgeous.


This is 'Cocktail Melody' which is another image that is coming soon to Crafts & Me & she has been coloured with Copics, isn't she just so sophisticated!! I cheated a little bit on this I used websters pages as they contain a lot of pattern & I have attached a bow.......really sorry Vix...I tried hunni I really did....it was darn hard!!! lol.
If you have any questions regarding these card fronts please feel free to e-mail me & I will help with anything I can. If you need any details regarding the show in Stevenage then I'm sure Teresa will be more than happy to help so just e-mail her....her contact details are on the shop website.
Thats it from me for now thank you so much for stopping by & looking at just a few of my samples for Teresa. Dont forget 6th February you can see these & the other fabulous cards showcased by the very talented girls at Crafts & Me......
Bye bye for now peeps, take care
huggles




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards & coloring! I seriously love the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic designs. Good luck and I hope it goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh superb ! The colouring is very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are so beautiful and what a hard task with the no embellishment rule!!! But you did it girl and they are all so perfect!! Hope the show is a winner for Teresa Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all gorgeous, and lol, finally someone who can sympathise with me. Oh to be without embellishments! What are we like?
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards Teresa, they will go down a storm
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgous cards Vicky, even with grey/bluish hair Melody looks fantastic, alright for some ha!ha!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Vicky! even without all the embellishments and yes i struggled too lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx