Sunday 30 January 2011

Swirl Pearl Mermaid

Good afternoon folks it Gina here i hope you are having a fab weekend, the only problem is they fly by so quickly dont they.

Any how I'm here today to show case another one of the new stamps and i know you've been loving what the girls have done so far, now the stamps will be released next Sunday at the Stamperama show in Stevenage so if your at the show you'll get them first, now the girls are previewing the new stamps each day until they are released to keep popping back you wouldn't want to miss them now would you lol, well this little beauty is called Pearl Swirl Mermaid and it from our new designer Jasmine Becket-Griffith and all of us are loving these new stamps and I bet you cant wait to get your hands on them too.





I have coloured her with copics as I normally do but this one a bit brighter than normal for me so I hope its ok for you Teresa, now dont forget you wont get these anywhere else as they are exclusive to Crafts and Me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful and pretty card Gina the colours are great, I love bright colours myself so this card is perfect.

    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina this is totally gorgeous hun I love the colours it all looks stunning.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, this is gorgeous. You did a fantastic job coloring her. I am so excited to see all these new stamps.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gina and i,m loving the bright colours.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Gina, fab job on the hair. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx