Saturday 8 January 2011

Tea anyone?

How cute is this duo????
I LOVE them. I am glad you could not all see the happy dance I did when I saw this digi for the first time. This is just one of the new Sara Burrier (there are 4 in total) and they are just £2 each! I know digi's are not everyone's cup of tea (sorry couldn't resist) but I LOVE them as you can do so much with them. I for example could have made this bigger to fit an A4 card, flipped the image or very easily enlarged and cropped it to just use one bit of it without wasting any ink.
I have coloured this scene with pro markers and sakura stardust pens so both of their wings sparkle and then added glaze to the tea pot and cups to give them more of a glazed look.

Make sure you get over to the store and check out all the digi's in the crafts and me store HERE. Also don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge at Crafts and Me challenges which is paper tearing.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

5 comments:

  1. Amy what a georgous card in bright colours so cheerful and they are having fun, just what we need in this miserable weather.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a very pretty image and your card is just perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy hun this is awesome I am loving these digi's they are soooo beautiful I'm working on mine today ready for Monday. I love the versatality of digi's. Hope everyone has a fab weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This digi is very cute, and your card is wonderful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Amy i love the image. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx