Wednesday 26 January 2011

Crafts & Me's Newest Artist - JASMINE BECKET-GRIFFITH!!!

I am so excited to introduce to you at Crafts and Me, the very talented Jasmine Becket-Griffith who is joining us with her magical, fantasy images.
I would like to say a massive thank you to Jasmine for letting me turn her wonderful paintings, into deeply etched unmounted red rubber stamps so that we can all get great enjoyment out of using them.

Here is little bio about Jasmine

Jasmine Becket-Griffith is a professional painter working in acrylic paints.  Having the goal of bringing a bit of magic into the mundane world, her paintings blend realism with wide-eyed wonder, pop surrealism, gothic fantasy and classical themes. Jasmine is also well-known for her lines of licensed merchandise and projects with the Bradford Exchange, Disney, the Hamilton Collection and her dolls with Ashton-Drake. She and her husband/assistant Matt are long-time residents of beautiful Celebration, Florida.

We will be showcasing Jasmine's new stamps which will be released at the forthcoming Stamperama Show on 6th February and a shop release date will be announced soon after so if you're at the show you'll be amongst the first to grab these awesome designs!

Please do check out Jasmine's Website with her beautiful array of designs, I'm soooo excited as I LOVE her work, Teresa will tell you she had to pick my jaw off the floor when she told me!

So here is the first of the designs which I hope you love as much as I do - PINK LIGHTNING.  You can see Jasmine's original painting here.




8 comments:

  1. Wooooow!!!!! What a fantastic image. And not to mention the colouring!!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!! How did you go about creating that awesome background? Love the vibrant colours you have used. Fantastic colouring job!!! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooohhhhh this is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vix for a lovely introduction for Jasmine, Vix is right she was in toaal shock and pleasure when she heard about Jasmine and vix just could not wait to play with the images.
    This is an amazing card Vix absolutely stunning,the colouring is amazing and the background woweee! three woweeees! from me.
    Thank you Vix for all your hard work and time you have put in for the show organising a beautiful book and getting everything sorted I can never thank you enough.

    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just been on her site...omg Teresa how on earth didnt you have everything on there...they are amazing
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunner amazing work Vix your colouring of this fabulous image is perfect!! Teresa hunni you have picked a fabulous artist here her work is amazing!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, she is one of my favorite artists. I am soooooooooooooooo thrilled. thank you.
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, OMGOSH!!!! I jumping down in my chair right now!!!! I have wanted to see her artwork made into stamps FOREVER!!! I am so excited Teresa as I AM IN LOVE with Jasmine's artwork!! Okay I am still jumping up and down and smiling from ear to ear!!! I can not wait for these!! I may not want to put them down. SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Yeap.. still doing the happy dance!! I think Vix and I have the same taste!! Now on to that GORGEOUS card... WOW, WOW and WOW Vix you have colored her so beautiful and that background is AMAZING girl!! You totally rocked this image!!
    Congrats Teresa on your new artist!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers Vix, as you already know, lol. Awesome work! Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx