Thursday 27 January 2011

Lady Garnet Preview

Good morning its Gina here with you today i hope your week is going well and i bet your all waiting for the weekend to arrive lol.

Any way I'm here to show you a card using one of the new Sara Burrier stamped images now this one is called Lady of Garnet she will be available from the 6th feb at the Stamparama show in Stevenage, dont forget these are exclusive stamps to Crafts and Me you wont get them anywhere else.Back to my card now lol I've not coloured her in red that's because I dont really get on well working with red so I've coloured her in Blue and Green which I must say I'm enjoying working with these colours right now I think sometimes you need a bit of little a change. Make sure you keep looking here as we are previewing new stamps every day until the show and you wont want to miss these i promise you that.



Well I've decided to add this one which has red on it to my post, this is one i made for the book that Teresa will be taking to the show which we have all been very busy making samples for we had to cut right down on embellishments on our samples because of space and i think we all struggled with that at a wee bit lol,and our lovely Vix is beavering away getting the sample book arranged and sent off to Teresa ready for the big day dont forget to pop over and say hi to Teresa if your going to the show she would love to meet you i'm sure.



Well I think that's enough from me as I'm waffling now so take care all catch you soon.

6 comments:

  1. this stamp is beautiful...I wish I was going to the show to get them...stunning work
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina georgous work, she looks beautiful in both colours stunning cards.
    Thank you Gina for all your hard work you have put in for the preparation of the show, I cannot thank you enough for all your help.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are really beautiful hun I certainly couldn't pick a fave. I love the colours on both. Fabulous!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Gina these are both gorgeous hun! It is amazing how different she looks in the different colour ways but she suits both perfectly :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Amy, it's amazing how different colours make the same stamp so different. Love both of them, but if I had to pick a fav i'd go with the red one. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina, I'm not picking a fav. I love both of them. But the second one would be great fora traditional Valentines day card. But hey I'm not traditional. I always like things alittle different.
    Gorgeous Gina,
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    Teresa, I know you are going to be a hit at the show!! I only wish you where closer so I could go. Good luck, even though you won't need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx