Monday 31 January 2011

New Release - Jasmine Becket


Good afternoon everyone hope you all had a good weekend, I'm looking forward to Friday already & we've only just started a new week, lol, I love the weekends cus then my kiddies are home altho I dont think my 20 year old will be happy calling him a kiddie lol.
Anyway I am running MEGA late today....yes I know again lol.
So with little chit-chat from me I will show what you have come here to see.
Yes today I have a new release to show. Teresa has the most fantastic artists working for her.....my fave artist was Hannah Lynn but now Teresa has that many fab artists I just cant choose......all the images are just fab. Anyway, I babbling again the new release I am showing is another from the oh so talented artist
Jasmine Becket-Griffith, her art is just gorgeous click on her name to check her out!!
The stamp I am showing you today I'm sure should have my name to be honest cus its my fave so it should be rightly called Vicky....yayyy lol. Its not tho ;0( lol she is called
'Making A Wish' fairy if you click on her name it will take you straight to the portrait of her.
Now I have chosen to go with the same colours for mine as Jasmine but I did a lighter skin tone, altho it looks no where near as good as hers but I soooo enjoyed colouring her, I really did!!!
Isn't she just soooo beautiful....I will be using this stamp A LOT I tell ya lol. I look at this as tho its showing that she has a little guardian angel on her shoulder.....its just fabulous!!!

The stamp was stamped onto this card (which is fabulous) with memento ink & then the image was coloured with Promarkers & Copics. The white is done with a white gel pen. She has also had a light spritz of Gold glimmer mist which you can also get from Crafts & Me.

The flower is from Wild Orchid & I also sprayed it with the Gold glimmer mist if you click on the photo hopefully you will just be able to see the sparkle. Altho its gold its not over-powering its very subtle. Even the love heart doily has it on & I than dried it with my heat gun & over-heated it in places to get an aged look to it. The love-heart doily is from my stash I've had them forever & really cant remember where I got them from. The small white doily however is from Crafty Emma's.

I hope you like this card & I certainly hope you like the stamp cus she really is fabulous & could be used for soooo many purposes.
These stamps will be released at the Stamperama show in Stevenage on the 6th February Teresa will announce when they will be getting released in store on the 7th February.....so if you would like to get your mitts on them before anyone else does then pop along to the show & see Teresa.
Pop back to here every day as the team are showcasing new releases every day until the show & you really dont want to miss out on any of these newbies cus they are all amazing.
Dont forget there is still time to enter our Mono Challenge here.
Also dont forget if you register to Crafts & Me newsletter you get 10% discount on all new releases....now that means more crafty goodies you could buy with your dosh.....who can say no to that!!!!
Well thats it from me I hope you are loving these new releases as much as us girls are. Dont forget all of these new stamps you can get at the show before they are even released at the store.
Thank you soooo much for stopping by I really appreciate it.
Take care everyone & keep smiling
Huggles

10 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous agree should be called vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous Vicky and yes she certainly beautiful and your colouring is fantastic too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor! just beautiful, send my Husband a note tell him I want your card for Valentines Day ha! ha! she is so pretty isn't she?
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i love her, can she be called gabbi too?lol cant wait to get these stamps.
    gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhhhh I cant wait to get my inky fingers on these stunner...this one is beautifully coloured the softness really suits her...I still call my 26yr old Daughter a kid and shes not too pleased about it either, but they will always be our kids lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicky she certainly is beautiful hun, just love it. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww ... No fair... Can't come to the Show, so I have to wait... But maybe this will live me the chance to actually decide which of These gorgeous new stamps will find a home with me *lol* congrats on getting all these talented new artists on Board! And the DT is doing a wonderful job showing them off!
    Hugs
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vicky,i love this image and love the soft colours .
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Wowzers Vicky, this is gorgeous! Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, this is so beautiful!!! I really love all this new images and can't wait to get my hands on them. I love the softness you have acheived with this card and image. This is one gorgeous Valentines card.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx