Monday 10 January 2011

DUSK......

Good afternoon peeps how are you all? First can I say a huge thank you for all your love ly comments on my first post here it meant a lot.
Today I am showing you another of the newly released Digi images the lovely Teresa has here. The2  fabulous girlies, Amy & Gina have shown you 2 of them so here is the 3rd......

This is 'Dusk' by Sara Burrier, isn't she just sooo pretty!!! She is coloured with Copics & Prisma pencils. I have also added glitter to her wings & the little rabbits. This could also double up for Easter, I love images that can be used for so many things.......digi's are versatality at its best. Next Monday I will have a tutorial for you showing what else you can do with all your fabulous digi images.
 I saw a brilliant card design on my fab teamies blog, Teri, she had a followed a tutorial & of course she left the link to go to it. So I thought I would have a go at this, its not as amazing as Teri's I might add but I hope you like it.

This is thw whole thing closed & tied shut by a ribbon.

This is it open & of course you can take the card out.....


Of course I had to do my fave style of card which is the easel card. I have made this for my princess Natalie, her birthday is not until June but as soon as I teamed the papers up with this image I knew who I was making this for. Pop over to my blog if you want to see more piccies.
Dont forget the challenge over at Crafts & Me Challenges where our challenge is 'Tearing', go on let yourself go wild or you can go subtle, we dont mind at all. Also pop yourself over to Crafts & Me Store to get these fab digi's, have a browse while you are there so you dont miss out on the rest of the fabulous items Teresa has.
Well thats it from me thank you so much for stopping by & looking at our creations & I hope we have inspired you in some way.
Bye-D-Bye peeps
Hugs





8 comments:

  1. Vicky this is really pretty for any female I have never seen an envelope so pretty as this we need a tutorial on how to make this, don't we girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! wonderful creation ! and i love this stamp very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Vicky. Must check out the tutorial. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea such a pretty card and gift
    Could you let me know where the tutorial is please id love to have a go at it
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Vicky and it is going to be perfect for your little princess I would love to see her face when she gets this :D
    Oh and I am with Teresa would love a tut.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Vicky,
    Blooming love it! The image is gorgeous! I got 'tea for two' and can't wait to get started on it :)
    The envelope is just as gorgeous as your card... you clever lass!

    Take care,

    Meesh. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning creation Vicky, I love everything about it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is absolutely STUNNING!! I love this and yes we need a tutorial. I'd love to make one. I alos love the new image and had to have her for myself.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx