Friday 7 January 2011

Customer Creation Day!!!!

Good afternoon Peeps!
I have been out of action for a few days with a terrible Migraine, so I appologise for the lack of posts. What did you all think of our new D.T Vicky debut creation isn't it great? Vicky will be back with a tutorial on how to make the tissue box soon!
Today I want to show you some creations by Angela who is a very artistic lady, using the Crafts and Me. Hannah Lynn stamps.

This First card from Crafts and Me is called "Vanessa"


For her hair I used R59,R39,R37,R35,R32 and 0 colorless blender. For her skin I used YR00,YR000 and Yr000 nas R22 and R21 for her cheeks





For this one I used "Christmas Eve Mermaid" by Hannah Lynn at Crafts and Me. For her hair I used my Favourite blonde colors E50,E51,E53 and E55. I used the same reds as in the first card.




This card is called Tellulahs Treasures.



Here is a close up of just the image. For her hair I used E79, E77,E74,E71,E70 and 0 Colourless blender. For the backgound I used E40,E41,E42,E43,Y26,W03 and Y21.






Thank you Angela for sharing these with us, These are georgous don't you think?
I will be back later hopefully with another post about New Releases, why don't you pop over to our challenge blog to join in this fortnights challenge with a lovely prize for the winner.

If you are from outside the U.K and would enjoy playing with our stamps and would love to join our fabby D.T's pop your name down on the sticky post above to be considered we would love to hear from you.

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. WOW....these are absolutely stunning Angela your colouring is fabulous. Beautiful job hun. Thank you so much for sharing these with us & hope to see more of your wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yess ! Angela is an artistic lady, her creations are always beauties, and these cards are really beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these will be having a go with your skin shades x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Angela these are all so amazing! You have completely inspired me to get these back out and start colouring them again :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx