Saturday 29 January 2011

Time flies!

Well time really does fly in my world! I can not believe it is Saturday again! It has not been the best of weeks for me though not as bad as poor Tracy. My boiler has died and it is in my tiny craft room, I have had to move it all around and will have to pack it all away when they agree a time to replace the boiler as the room is too small for them to get all the stuff in if it is not clear! That has meant I have not got anywhere near as much crafting done as I wanted to :(
I have however managed to play with this amazing new stamp that will be released very soon by the brilliant Teresa. The image is by Jasmine Beckitt and called "Time flies" I hope you love her as much as I do...I have coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles and then used some glaze on the sand timer not that it shows very well in the pictures.
I hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget there is still time to try out for the DT call and join the current challenge on Crafts and Me challenges which is mono.

Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx

7 comments:

  1. Amy georgous card and stunning colours, thank you so much for all the hard work you have put in for the run up to the show, Words cannot express how brilliant you and the girls have been a team in a million. Thank you! Thank you,Thank you!

    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've had to move all your stuff I hate when things like that happen but on the bright side you did make a beautiful card. I'm so excited about the release of these stamps I love this artist. Keep smiling!
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, were such a lucky team, lol. She's gorgeous as all the Jasmine stamps are. Love the black and pink combo. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amy i love the colour combo and i,m so loving these Jasmine stamps.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, first of all I hate that you have had so much trouble. Our heat and cooling unit went out this past summer and it took forver to get it fixed and thousands of dollars later we finally had cool air. I hate that you have to move all you stuff. It's hard for me to find my stuff now I couldn't imagine if I had to move it.
    Amy your card looks great. I really love the way you colored her. I too am sooooo excited with the new artist. I love Jasmine's work and can't wait for these.

    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy sweetie this is gorgeous I love this stamp this artist is fabulous & I am loving all of her work. You have done a fabulous job of this one hun its stunning. Sorry about your boiler hun hope it doesnt dissrupt you for long hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy I thought I left a comment yesterday ah well never mind, this is gorgeous hunni I cant wait to get the rest of them and I know you cant lol. Hope your weekend has been better. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx