Friday 14 January 2011

Meeting Poppy

Happy Friday Peeps,

Hope you've all had a good week and looking forward to the weekend.  Not been such a good week in my household, nothing knew I know.  My daughter had her iphone and some cash stolen from her handbag on Monday evening and on Wednesday evening we had the pleasure of someone or more than more visiting our street slashing tyres, which included again my Daughter's.  At least 7-8 cars were attacked and they slashed two tyres preventing people from going to work and children getting to school.  What pleasure do they get out this this.  Honestly!  One of these week's I'll have some real good news, promise.  Let's hope the weekend is better.

Now that I have depressed you, hopefully this picture of one of the new digi releases at Crafts and Me will cheer us all up.  This is Poppy by Sara Burrier:-


She's just soooo pretty.  Poppy is coloured using copics and shaded with prisma pencils.  Some star dust stickles added to her wings to make her sparkle and are also available from the Crafts and Me Store.



Enjoy the weekend Peeps and thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy sweetie I'm sooo sorry you've had a poop week its terrible that people cant leave alone what isn't theirs & as for the tyres well hopefully it will happen to them one day....they say what goes around comes around. Gorgeous card hun she is beautiful I love these digi's. Take care & hope you have a better weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is a beautiful card I love the colours and colouring, sorry to hear what's happened to your family, like Vicky says what comes around goes around.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colouring is superb, love this sweet stamp. Your card is a beauty !
    xxx
    Sorry for your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldnt resist these new beauties...stunning card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tracy this is soo pretty i love it what a gorgeous image this is. I hope your weekend has been better for you. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx