Sunday 23 January 2011

Pretty Poppy

Good Morning folks its Gina here (well it was morning when I started lol)i hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Anyway i have a card to show you today with one of the New Digi Stamps they are exclusive to Crafts and Me and we know that you are going to love them.
This one is called Poppy and isn't she just so pretty and I'm sorry that there are so many pics as it is a bit difficult to take photos of this one lol.

I'm not sure what this fold is but i really enjoyed making it.







Well I think you'll agree Poppy is very pretty, dont forget if you are registered news letter readers you get 10% off of selected stamps so pop over and register now and have a look at these little beauties.

NEWS FLASH

Our lovely Teresa from Crafts and Me is doing her first show ever soon and its at Stamperama in Stevenage on the 6th Febuary, Teresa would love to meet you if you are going to the show, please pop over and say Hello to her.

Well I think I've said enough now lol enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Gina, this is such a stunning card and I love the way it all goes together,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning design Gina and just love the colours just an outstanding card and the image is just adorable and so perfect!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina sweetie this is amazing I so love the design of this hun its gorgeous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gina, this is so pretty. I just colored her and love her. I really love this fold and the way it all come together. Awesome job, I will have to try this.
    Great job!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx