Monday 3 January 2011

Forever Rose

Good morning everyone. I will start by wishing you all a Happy New Year, may you have all you wish for in 2011. 
Thankyou Teresa for the lovely intro. I am really excited about joining this amazing team but I'm also very nervous......& this is my first post.....eeeekkk!!
Just before crimbo Teresa put on my customer creation of the book box using 'Forever Rose' digi image. Well I would like to show you 'Forever Rose' in a different way just to show you how versatile she really is.
I have made a tissue box & matching card its for my step-mum to say thanks for all she does. Its the first time I've made one & I will be doing a tutorial very soon on how to make this.
You can get 'Forever Rose' by Hannah Lynn from here



On the tissue box I layered the image with extra thick embossing powder & a wee bit of glitter & cracked it here & there.... it also helps protect the image I think. I wish you could see how truly beautiful this image looks IRL. She is coloured with Promarkers & Sakura gel pen to the rose to add a bit more sparkle lol.





Its for my step-mum to say thanks for all she does for us so below is the thank you verse thats on the other side of the box.





I have embossed around the top to help protect the card when pulling tissues out, it was embossed with Lilac embossing powder whcih you can get from here of course!!! Told you I loved this shop lol. By the way the Mother's Day pink embossing powder is so pretty & delicate just thought I would tell you cus b4 we know Mothers Day will be here!!!



Soz about the chopping off of the bottom of the card lol.




Well thats the last of the pics, I will give you the list of materials used now & the colour of Promarkers....not many used here lol.
Forever Rose digi image & embossing powder - Crafts & Me
Pearls, large flower on lid of box & stickle glitter on flowers are all from my stash.
Lace trim was crimbo prezzie off my step-mum.

Promarkers Used Are.........
For skin - Apricot, Oatmeal, Blush & baby pink for cheeks.
For Hair - Amethyst, Lilac & Lavender
For Eye - Cinnamon & Tan
I used Sakura on lips & eyelid.

Well thats it from me may be back later you never know, lol. Thank you if you stayed til the end, you have completed the Sticky Marathon lol your award is a lovely jubbly cuppa & a few chockie biccies.

Isn't she so beautiful, no matter what colour she is coloured in she looks amazing still.....its one of those must have digi images I think.
Don't forget you still have a day & half to enter our fabby challenge of 'Anything Goes' which you can enter here

Well thats it for me my nervous little fingers are going to go & post this on my blog. If you like 'Forever Rose' pop on over to my fave shop to purchase her & have a look around believe me there are lots of fabulous things to buy including more digi stamps.

Bye bye for now thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Vicky xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow Vicky, I'm so impressed hun!!! I'm thinking I want purple hair too LOL!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous piece of work for your first post Vicky.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous, love these sweet colours !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the tissue box tutorial. These are gorgeous creations.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic work Vicky, I have just bought this digi and cant wait to colour her
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa, first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!! This tissue box is fantastic, I really love this image, soo beautiful and fashion!!!
    Have a nice day dear ^:^
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow Vicky what a start you have to live up to this now girl :D Like that will be any problem for you.
    Great to have you on the team hun
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx