Thursday 20 January 2011

Challenge #22

Good evening everyone,
I know I am a day late with my posting for this fortnights challenge, the day's are running away with me getting ready for the show at Stevenage, thank God I have the massive help from the girls, I don't know what I would do without them.

Thank you everyone that joined us for our last challenge

Its time for another challenge and this time the theme has been chosen by Gina and she would like monochrome she don't care what colour you use as long as its just one colour, this weeks sponsor is our very own lovely Amy owner of The Purple Frog the winner can choose 3 downloads of their choice.

Here is my quick card and you should have seen my hands smothered in glue, don't ask me why I can only think it was because I was rushing as I was behind with my post YET AGAIN!!!

This is one of the new Digi's Heart in My Hand Melody available Here


Oh! the easel is from the store HERE only £1.50 I would be lost without mine now.

Pop over and join in the fun challenge.

Teresa xx

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty in pink sweetie. I love this new image she is fab. Loving your gorgeous card. We as crafters are meant to get glue, ink & glitter on us its part of the fun lol... or is that just me being messy lol??

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soooooo pretty in pink. If it helps my hands are covered in ink, yuk. Could do with some gloves, lol. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely pretty in pink! Beautiful card and thanks for the link for the easel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love pink so much ! Your card is amazing, love this sweet stamp !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx