Friday 18 May 2012

Watching It Fly

Hi Peeps,

Oh my goodness, my bottom is killing me. I managed to get out on my bike last night again and accomplished 19 miles, but not sure my bottom can get back on a bike this side of Christmas.  I seem to have injured my knee somehow, not sure how though, so I will give it a rest for a couple of days and see how it goes. If you haven't yet and you'd still like to support me click on the link below.

https://www.justgiving.com/Tracy-Payne0

Oh my the new release at Crafts and Me of Zindy Nielsen's Stamps is just Awesome, awesome, awesome!  Do you think I like them? Don't forget that if your a newletter subscriber you get 10% off during release week, so if your not signed up you might want to now.....

The image I have used is called "Watching It Fly".  Isn't she beautiful.  I have used both cool greys to create black as well as combined with warm greys, a first for me but I actually love the result.


Materials Used:-
Image Watching it fly (soon to be released)
Gesso

And here's my challenge card from last week, coloured using pencils.....






3 comments:

  1. Wow! The Zindy Nielsen one is absolutely breathtaking! When are the new ones due in the shop? I just might have to have them, lol. Love the other card too. You really did an amazing job with your colour pencils. Beautifully done. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, they're just beautiful. Love seeing Watching It Fly done up in grays. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx