Wednesday 9 May 2012

Midnight Warrior meets July!!

Hi Hi Everyone

It's My turn to do a little bit of show casing this week at Crafts and Me.... and I would like to show you a gorgeous Image by Sara Burrier - Midnight Warrior.  I've coloured her with my copic's and she came out looking a little christmassy actually - I could see her used with some Christmas Papers too.... but I didn't really feel like going with a Christmas Theme so I decided I would use some yummy Bo Bunny papers instead:-) I've added some lace and flowers along with some postage stamp die cuts which I found amongst my stash... I forgot I even had them.... so that was a bit of a bonus find!!

Anyway here is my Midnight Warrior - I hope you love her as much as me:-)


My next card I would love to show off is my challenge card that I made for last week, it has July as the image - which is also designed by Sara Burrier:-)  I dragged out my old post mark stamps - I actually bought some of these in London UK about 8 years ago... OMGOSH and another I got in Boston in the USA about 6 years ago.... so about time I used them huh? So here is my July:


Dont forget to enter into this week challenge - a new one has just started!!! We can't wait to see what you all make:-)


Have you seen this months gorgeous new images.... wow there is a lot of new ones, why not head on over to the shop and check them out!!! And remember there is always new images on the 1st of every month!!

Did you know that today is my Crafts and Me Anniversary??? Yep I've been around the traps for 6 months now:-) 


Till next time
Hugs
Karen
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary ! :-))
    Your cards are fabulous, so nice details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx