Saturday 19 May 2012

More new rubbah to show you :D

I have one of the brand new beautiful Janna Prosvirina stamps to show you today. She is called "Dragonfly" and I think she is gorgeous! There are a whole load of beautiful new rubbah stamps coming out next week at the brilliant Crafts and Me and as normal for the first week of the new release newsletter subscribers will get 10% off of them and trust me you will want them all :D
For my card I thought I would try and keep it simple to show her off. I have inked all round the edges of the card in 3 different colours, Next I stamped the Inkadinkado butterflies out randomly over my inking to almost make my own DP.
The stunning image I coloured with the following pro and flex markers....

Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Gold, Canary, Lemon
Dress: Indigo blue, True blue, Surf blue
Branch: Bunt Sienna, Cinnamon
Dotty background: Meadow green, Cloud blue, Tea green, pastel green

I have then used Marianne D corners 1 dies to just kind of frame the image and glazed her wings so they shine.



I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and that you all manged to get your hands on the new beauties when they are released.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh . . . simple and oh so sweet. Beautiful card, Amy. TFS. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx