Tuesday 22 May 2012

Lady of the Field and Fairy Tales - Sara Burrier

Good morning all.I hope you all have a little sunshine today, fingers crossed.
Today i have 2 cards to share with you, the first is this one using the fabulous Lady of the Field by Sara Burrier  available HERE at Crafts and Me.
I love colouring in mono so this is what i decided to do with this beautiful image.

I went a little mad with the sparkle and embellies but it was great fun to make.
I also used the fabulous Monotone Floral Fancy digital papers  available HERE at Crafts and Me.
These print off  beautifully and i love the designs.

A close up of the image, gorgeous isn`t she and her wings really sparkle.

Next up is the card i made for the Dynamite Digi girls Pearls and Lace challenge.
I used the stunning Fairy Tales by Sara Burrier available HERE at Crafts and Me.


I went with bold colours on this one.I love this image and i like how these stunning images look in so many different colours.
There will be a new challenge by the Rockin Rubber girls tomorrow so do pop along to the CHALLENGE blog and check it out :D
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Coops.xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! These are fabulous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Coops . . . your monocolored Lady of the Field is absolutely stunning and of course your colorful Fairy Tales is a real winner. TFS! Hugz, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow ! the both are superb, but the first is my fav ! So class ! Love it !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow coops these are just stunning. I absolutely love everything about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nic
    Both cards are gorgeous and beautiful
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx