Thursday 24 May 2012

Forest Guardian

Hi everyone!

Mona here again. Today i want to show you a creation i made using this beautiful image by Sara Burrier called Forest guardian. Available here.



I have coloured the image with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. Some of them are available here. I have also used Stickles glitter glue on the angel`s wings. Available here.  If you want more info on the colours and other products used, please visit my blog here.



I also want to show you the card i made for the previous digi challenge. I`m sorry for the crappy pics. I couldn`t seem to catch the right light. Well anyway, this is also an image by Sara Burrier. She is called July and is available here.


Our new teamie, Coops, has been my inspiration when i coloured this image. I have been looking for a great colour combo for brown hair as the ones i have been using earlier tend to become more like a redhead. Coops has a great tutorial i her blog on colouring brown hair with ProMarkers. Thanks Coops. I just love how it turned out.


That`s it for today. Now i`m off to catch some sun, lol. Please hop over to the challengeblog and join our rubbah team`s new challenge. I`m sure the girls would love some sugar too, lol. Take care everyone!



5 comments:

  1. 2 fabulous cards Mona, the both are so romantic !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous and beautiful cards Mona
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mona . . . your Forest Guardian and July look amazing on these gorgeous cards. I especially love how you captured the warmth and comfort of the Guardian! That image just makes me feel so good inside. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. both so stunning mona.your colouring is beautiful and i love both these gorgeous images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Monda! Love your gorgeous colouring and all of the details are just beyond perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx