Sunday 27 May 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope your having a fantastic weekend and having some fun in the sun...its my turn today to show you some of the stunningly beautiful digis at Crafts and Me...the first card is made with the amazing Tea and Sandwiches by Sara Burrier...all the details of this card are here...the second is another Sara Burrier image too this one is called Spring isn't she gorgeously girlie...the details of this card are here...I coloured both these with distress inks and all the details are on my blog as always, just follow the links above...well I will leave you in peace to enjoy your Sunday and whatever your up to I hope you have a brilliant day
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Mina, your Tea and Sandwiches and Spring images look lovely on this soft and very pretty cards. TFS! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning mina.really beautiful images and i love your fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, it's so beautiful.
    Thanks for visiting my blog the die cuts are Memory Box. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx