Friday 11 May 2012

Love Letter

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I want to share with you a card I made using Love Letter, a gorgeous digi by Hannah Lynn available in the store now :) I am a huge fan of colouring hair so this was heaps of fun and I love her little mermaid tail!

I used copic markers to colour her up and blended shades of blues and yellows on her tail to get the gradient. I have used some beautiful  My Mind's Eye papers, a bunch of embellies and some cheesecloth.

My next card I have to share with you was my challenge card from last week's Favourite Colour challenge. I used the amazing Deevonne digi from this one. And if you love colouring hair I must say this was my FAVOURITE! Just amazing! :D

Don't forget there is still heaps of time left to enter the challenge this week which is Punches and Dies. The prize this week is a good one - a $20 Sweet Pea Stamps gift card! Can't wait to see all of your wonderful entries :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Alyce, both cards are absolutely gorgeous! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx