Monday 14 May 2012

New Rubber Releases & Hannah Lynn

Hello everyone hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Here by the sea we actually have some sun, we will see tho if it lasts all day...........hope so I have 2 lines of washing out lol.
Anyhoo's have you seen the title of the post? Yeah thats right Teresa has some VERY yummy new rubber available in her store this week & believe when I say they are GORGEOUS!!!
Today I will show you 1 of those new releases................

Isn't she a beauty - this is 'Night Time Fairy' by the uber talented Zindy S.D Nielson. She is coloured with copics & I added glitter to her wings.................I love images with wings they are my favourite of all.

The die-cut tree behind her is the 'Orchid Tree Frame' die by Memory Box, I cut the edge frame away so it just left the tree. The papers are My Minds Eye Be Happy, The die & the fabric flower are both from Crafts & Me Store.
This next card is the 1 I did for the current challenge we have going here.
On my challenge card I used 'Petal Melody' I just love how versatile this stamp is, you really could use it for most occasions.
Image, dies, fabric flower & gesso paint on this card are all from Crafts & Me Store.

I also made 2 cards last week using the new digi images...........well you know me & Hannah Lynn images.......I HAVE to do them...ITS THE LAW!!!!! lol

This first one is 'Vixie', I think she is named after me really you know......so of course I had to give her green eyes like mine..........lol altho my hair is not red lol. Again she was coloured with copics.
The gorgeous fabric flower is from here.

This is 'Dahlia' & she is coloured with copics & I coloured her wings so they still looked translucent.
This one is my favourite of the new digi's as soon as I got her, I printed her straight off & coloured her up. I think she pulls off bright colours beautifully!!!

Well thats it from me but the fabby Rubbah Girlies will be showing you more new releases this week so keep checking back. Also as always with new rubber releases there is 10% off for all newsletter readers during release week.........that gives you more pennies to buy more crafty stash!!

Well tatty bye from me thank you so much for stopping by mmwah
Vicky xoxoxox





5 comments:

  1. Wow Vicky love that new image and your colouring is just amazing! Beautiful cards as always sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Vicky . . . your images are stunning and your coordinating elements are absolutely amazing! Gorgeous and very sweet! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ! so lovely creations ! The first card is so romantic, thisnew stamp is a beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see new rubber stamp with my fairy, sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgous Vicky
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx