Tuesday 8 May 2012

Say hello to our lovely new D.T. Coops

Hello Everyone,
Carol sadly had to leave as part of the digi team, we are all going to miss her and we wish her good luck in whatever she does in the future x

We have some good news that Coops as she is known in blog land has said YES to joining the Crafts and Me family digi team as from today.
We are very excited here at C&M to have the very talented Coops showing us all her amazing creations made with the C&M stamps.

Here is a little bio from Coops followed by her 1st post.

[P1000321.JPG]

Hi all, my name is Nic or better know around blogland as Coops.
I am a married,mum of 1 son and in my late 30`s.i work in retail.I have been crafting for about 6 years and i love a wide variety of styles, it depends on my mood at the time.I`m a big fan of strong colours and i love to craft at night to wind down and find colouring very relaxing.
I would like to thank Teresa for asking me to join her extremely talented design team and i am looking forward to colouring and sharing all the fantastic digital images that crafts and me has to offer.

Nic.xx
                                    
                                      ************************************************ 


Hello all.Huge thanks to Teresa for the warm welcome.I am really looking forward to sharing my cards with you using the fabulous selection of digi`s that Crafts and Me has to offer.I am sharing my first card with you today and after much debating which of the gorgeous images to colour, i decided to go for this stunning Hannah Lynn digi stamp - Love Letter available HERE
I love these digi`s, you can really go to town on the colours you use.


 Here is view of the of the front of the card
.
A little close up of the image, she is gorgeous isn`t she.
Pop along to my personal blog for full details.
Don`t forget you still have a little time left to join in the current digi girls challenge HERE.

Enjoy the rest of you day.
Hugs Coops.xx




16 comments:

  1. Wow Nic Big Congratulations and well deserved your creations are all fantastic
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coops this is stunning! So glad to have you join the team..your cards are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card so glad you joined us
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats !
    And such a lovely card, love the colors ! and this stamp is so sweet !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are on the team Coops love your crations Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creations ...oops, coops a typo Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is just amazing! I think the bright green looks fantastic on your card. Wonderful colouring too. So great to have you with us on the team. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Coops...what great news!! Congratulations!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. wwwwwoooohhhhoooo welcome to the team Nic...its an honour to be working with you
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congragulations Nic, I am delighted for you, and so well deserved! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welome to Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team Coops! It'll be wonderful to see more of your lovely work here. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nic, welcome to the team!! So glad to have you with us. Love your style and am looking forward to see what you create in future.
    Big hugs,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on making the Team :)
    She IS a gorgeous image, but your colouring is really gorgeous too! Love her hair and eyes! The card design is awesome as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I look forward to see more of your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Coops!!!! love love love your card!!!
    you are such an inspiration to me!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. woo-hoo I love Coops work x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx