Saturday 5 May 2012

I think I am hooked on embossing

Hi everyone :D
Well it is bit of a dull day here but no rain yet so not all bad. Since the last rubber girls challenge to use embossing I have to say I have got a bit hooked. For this card I have used Crafts and Me's Pink Lightning  and I have coloured her in the following pro and flex markers.....

Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Mandarin, Pumpkin, Gold, Tulip yellow
Tights & brown on wings: Umber, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Caramel
Dress & green on wings: Holly, Sea green, Grass, Bright green




I hope you like her and that you will all find time to take part in the current challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge blog where we want to see your favourite colour combo.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx