Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope your having a brilliant weekend and wherever you are the sun is shining on you..I have a couple of beauties to show you today, the first is the stunningly beautiful vampire called Melissa, isn't she stunning and her wolf of course, I kept the colours very soft and a lot of the image is just shaded, plus I love colouring grey hair...the second is as beautiful and a really girly image called Butterfly Melody, isn't she so cute perched with her butterflies and she is great to colour, all the details are on my blog as always...I coloured both these stunners with distress inks to match the papers...thank for stopping by and whatever your up to this Sunday have a fantastic one
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mina . . . your images look incredible on these soft and lovely cards. TFS! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx