Saturday 12 May 2012

2 Hannah's and a Sweet Pea !!

Morning everyone sara here to share some cards I've made with the gorgeous digi's available at the store .First up I'll show you one of the amazing new Hannah Lynn images called Darcy  I've coloured her with copics love the hair on Hannah's images i had so much fun with this one 


next is my card from last weeks digi challenge Love Letter again by Hannah Lynn and coloured with copics


while I'm here I'll also show you another card i made earlier this week with a Sweet Pea stamp also stocked at Crafts and Me ,this is not only my fave Sweet Pea stamp but one of my all time favourite stamps I never tire of colouring her ,so here is Field of Poppies by the amazing ching chou kuik


more piccies of all these cards on my blog 
thanks so much for looking

hugs sara x x x

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, Sara . . . all are lovely. Beautiful card elements for gorgeous images. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards all of them! Fantastic job! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx