Friday 4 May 2012

Geneviere in Pencil

Hiya Everyone,

Tracy here and before I get onto my card, I have permission from Teresa to make a little plea.  I am doing the London to Brighton Bike Ride for the British Heart Foundation on Sunday June 17th.  It seemed like a good idea at the time but with 6 weeks to go and my bike safely wedged at the back of the garage with a kitchen in front of it, I am beginning to panic slightly...... well actually quite a lot. I did manage to do 20 miles in the gym on Monday, which took me 1 hour and 20 minutes but my bottom is suffering, lol.


I lost my Father-in-law through a heart attack and the heart foundation is heavily involved in transplants and as some of you know a transplant is at the forefront of my family's mind at the moment and therefore I have also persuaded my Hubby to do the bike ride with me. I am praying that I won't be needing the British Heart Foundations services myself during the ride.  As you would of seen in the recent newspapers the Footballer that had a heart attack on the pitch and most recently Claire Squires who sadly suffered  a heart attack one mile from the end of the London Marathon, so it can affect anyone and at any age, you just never know.

I would be over the moon if you could see it in your heart to donate to my cause even if you could only afford to give £1 as it all adds up, so if you are able to give I have set up a Justgiving page which is a secure site and you can donate safely. If your unable to donate, please don't feel bad.  If anyone is able to spread the word for me I will be extremely grateful for that too. If you would prefer to send me a cheque made out to the British Heart Foundation that too would be fabulous.  Just leave me a message and I'll mail you with my address.

Wish me luck.

Here's the link: https://www.justgiving.com/Tracy-Payne0


Plea over with I'll get on with my card today for you which I have made using one of those gorgeous Hannah Lynn images, Genevieve.


I have coloured her on Murano pastel (pink) cardstock and I have used polychoromo pencils.



Crafts and Me Materials Used:-
Image Genevieve by Hannah Lynn 
Memory Box Catalina Wreath

My challenge card, which I usually forget to post here is another Hannah Lyyn image, City Girl.



 Have a good weekend everyone and as usual for all other details visit my Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Superb creations Tracy. The both are elegant !
    Good luck for the bike ride.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx