Tuesday 15 May 2012

New rubber Releases at Crafts and me

Hi everyone Trish Here,
 OMG i,m so late with this post, i had my card made using one of the New releases, pics and all but the Internet access in my area was down last night so i couldn,t do anything at all. and i,ve only just got in from work.
Better late than never eh,

Crafts and me have some NEW Rubber stamps from artists Zindy S. D Neilsen and Janna Prosvirina and they are just sooo Gorgeous your going to want them all.
Also as always with new rubber releases there is 10% off for all newsletter readers during release week......... which is next week so not long to wait.

I have used the same stamp that Vicky showed you yesterday but watch out on here for the rest of the DT showing you more.
It,s Zindy S.D.Neilsens Night Time Fairy





And heres my DT card for lasts weeks rubber girls challenge a New crafts and me challenge hosted by the Digi girls starts tomorrow.
Using Janna Prosvirinas Night Blossom in stock at the Crafts and me store Here




Remember to keep popping back to see more new releases from the rest of the DT Girls.
Enjoy your evening.
(hugs)
Trish (-:


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Trish . . . your images look lovely on these soft, very pretty cards. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish
    Both cards are gorgeous and beautiful fabulous images and colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx