Monday 9 January 2012

Zindy Nielson

Hi everyone hope you have all had a fabby weekend. I have 2 cards to show you today that I made for christmas with Crafts & Me fabulous new artist 'Zindy Nielson' her images are sooooooooo beautiful!!!
This first card I made for my eldest son & his girlfrind, well now fiance as they got engaged on christmas day.
This is 'First Snow' & the walt disney movie 'Beauty & The Beast' inspired me on this card as this image reminds me of Belle when she is playing out in the snow with beast....it was my sons favourite movie when he was 2 years old, that & jungle book lol.

Here is the close-up of her, isnt she so pretty!! I really enjoyed colouring this image, she is a pleasure to colour!!!!!!!

This one was done for the current Crafts & Me Challenge & was a christmas card for my step-mum.

 This is 'Catching Snowflakes' & I coloured the ground to make it look as tho the snow hasnt quite covered all of the grass so you can just still see tufts of it peeking through.
Both of these fabulous images are by Zindy Nielson & are exclusive only to Crafts & Me Store.
Why not pop yourself over Teresa has a sale on until 18th January so go on grab a bargain before its too late!!
For more details on my cards visit my blog here.
Well thats all from me my lovelies, thank you so much for stopping by
huge hugs to you all
Vicky xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. 2 beautiful cards, the coloring is wonderful, superb creations !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your colouring is fabulous! Both look as though you could reach out and touch their velvet outfits!
    Congrats to your 'new' couple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx