Wednesday 25 January 2012

Red Riding Hood

Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine... better than me, as I am fighting with a bad flu since four days which doesn't allows me to do anything, not a tiny little colouring or glueing some papers togehter... nothing... I cannot remember feeling that aweful lately, just lying around, watching some TV and sleeping. Well, luckily I worked ahead with my cards and can show you a new one today nevertheless. At least I manage to post it, when I cannot do anything else. 

Well, the card I show you today I made with this gorgeous new image by Zindy Nielsen called 'Red Riding Hood'. Well... mine is more Blue Riding Hood :o).



And I also want to show you my card I made for our latest challenge where we asked for using Pins. I used another fabulous image by Zindy Nielsen called 'First Snow'.



Well, wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. The both are fantastic ! Love your colouring !
    Hope you will be better soon !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, both of them :)
    Hope you feel better soon--not good when you don't feel well enough to colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx