Saturday 28 January 2012

2 ways with pins

Hi everyone I have 2 creations for you today the first is a card and I have used the gorgeous stamp from the Crafts and Me Sara Burrier range called "The Leap" available HERE the I have then coloured with promarkers and added sparkle with sakura stardust pens. I have inked all the edges to give a more distressed look. I have added some ribbon, flowers and pins to finish it off.





For my second creation I have made a bag charm using a big nappy pin :D For my main image I have used the fun Hannah Lynn "Alice Lost" image. I stamped her in Hydrangea stazon (you can get different colours of Stazon HERE) Then used my heat gun to shrink it down and put it on an eye pin with some beads before attaching it to the pin. I think I will be making some more of these it is a great way to use up odd beads and charms.




I hope you are all having a good weekend and don't forget there is still time to join the current Crafts and Me challenge which is pink and sparkly.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx