Tuesday 17 January 2012

Moon Glow

Good Afternoon all! Carol here, apologies that I'm a little late posting but I needed to defrost my fingers after getting in from the school run lol! Isn't it bitter out today brrrr? Anyhoo onto my card for today and I decided to use the gorgeous Moon Glow who is available to purchase here. I've always wanted to try and colour one of these beauties in with non traditional hair colours and after seeing her pic on the webstore I thought I would just give it a go. As always I have coloured my image in with Copics. The colours I used are E34, E32, E000, BV04, BV02, BV00, E00, E11, R20. For more details please feel free to pop by my blog. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Carol
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Carol i love the colours you've used. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx