Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope your having a wonderful weekend and that you had the best Christmas and New Year...Its my turn, Mina, to show you some lush Crafts and Me images today, but I just noticed I used the same image as the fabulous Mona...oops sorry Mona...the top card is by the fabulous Hannah Lynn and is called Kissy Fish, I love the way Hannah Lynn draws hair, don't you...I love colouring it even more...the bottom card is by the hugely talented Sara Burrier and is called Dusk, this one of my all time favourite Crafts and Me images...she is adorable and brilliant for any occasion...all the details of my cards are on my blog as always...I will leave you to enjoy your Sunday...have fun
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! Love the images and colour combo.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusk is the sweetest image and who could resist that gorgeous hair of Kissy Fish :)
    I love the paper and designs you used for these two cards~lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx