Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tealight card featuring First Snow/Zindy S.D. Nielsen

Goodmorning Crafts and me fans, i hope you are all well and i guess a few of you are like me have eaten too much (chocolates,cakes,and all things fattening ) and are now going to embark on a keepfit and more healthly eaten plan. Well i will be next week once i,ve finished my jelly beans lol!!

Today i will be showing you the Tealight card i made for the Crafts and Me bumper Christmas challenge. Actually i made 3 different ones using the same image, One of the Exclusive to crafts and me Zindy S.D. Nielsen rubber stamps this ones called First Snow, she is a dream to colour.
I,ve posted a few photo,s taken at different angles.


Inside




I followed a tutorial Details are on my blog Here.

You still have another week to enter the Bumper challenge which is Anything goes it ends 17th January at 8pm.
Have a fab day
(hugs)
Trish (-:

3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous, I really like it, you did so great using my girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish
    A gorgeous and beautiful creation
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! I love that image and how you coloured her. The paper you chose is so gorgeous with the pretty ribbon and flowers :)
    My dieting has already started :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx