Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year to everyone

Hello Everyone,
I want to wish all my friends out there in blogland a very Happy New Year with good health and happiness to you all. I hope you had a lovely christmas too!

I also want to thank my fantastic team of girls for all their support, work and dedication to me and the Crafts and Me store this year, I couldn't have managed without them. Thankyooooou girls the best team in the world!!!

I had my first Grandson Alfie, born on the 18th of December so I have had a full line of baby washing nearly everyday. How can a baby so little have so much washing lol! his tiny clothes airing off on the banisters too! He needs a big wardrobe already.

I appologise for the digi's being a day late this month.
I thought we would have some silhouette digi's this month, I am very interested to know if you would like to see more of these in the store.
Please leave your thoughts here for me to read.

Here is a peek of this months digi's available Here


*New*Fairy Friends Digital Stamp *New*Fairy Love Digital Stamp *New*Fairy of the Holly Digital Stamp *New*Fayette Fairy Digital Stamp *New*Nature Fairy Digital Stamp


A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO CRAFTS AND ME FRIENDS

Love and big Hugs,
Teresa xx

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely and would look so good on cards!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I certainly like them! LOL
    Enjoy the new baby hun. They sure do make for a busy washing machine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresam i LOVE the silhouette's!!! Def gotta have them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's a nice idea to have silhouette's stamps !
    Happy new year to you Teresa and to all the team ! Wish you all the best !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are bautyful, the last one reminds of Tingleling in Peter Pan. They are realy beautyfull silhouettes:O) GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx