Saturday 14 January 2012

Analinda by Vanessa

Good evening all!  I have a lovely customer creation to show you tonight by Vanessa who has been a guest designer for us recently too.
Have only just had time to get on pc tonight, seems I've been go go go since I opened my eyes this morning, surprised I'm not like a rake by now!

Anyways I'm here now and here is a beautiful creation to share using the digi image ANALINDA by Hannah Lynn, please do visit Vanessa's blog to check out her other lovely designs too.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the design :)
    I'll check out the link, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very pretty Vanessa. I love the design and the colors you used.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx