Tuesday 31 January 2012

Kissy Fish and Aliah

Morning Luvlies!! Carol here and today it's my turn to share some inspiration with you. For my first card I have used the lovely "Kissy Fish" digi and she is available from the webstore here. My second card is for our challenge blog which this week is "Pink and Sparkly". You still have about nine hours left to enter if you haven't already lol. I used the beautiful "Aliah" available here. More details on my blog. As always both images have been coloured in with Copics.
Thanks for stopping by. I do hope I have given you some inspiration and that you'll join in with our challenges and come back here daily for some fab inspiration from my fellow teamies! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love pink ! Your cards are realy beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are stunning. Your colouring is amazing.
    I love these images but just can't colour hair so I shy away from them!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx