Friday 27 January 2012

Believe

Hi,

Can't believe its Friday again but I am rather glad that it is.  Did my gym session again last night and don't I know it this morning.  I must do more mat exercises rather then the CV and then I won't keep aching as much as I do.  Mind you I haven't had the time lately, too many things going on. Oh well, you learn don't you.

Today's card is using another stunning image from Zindy Nielsen at Crafts and Me.  She is called "Believe" and I have for a change I got my pencils out and coloured on kraft cardstock.

 Gorgeous papers are by Pion.
Isn't she beautiful.



I think my photos would look better in daylight. Have a good weekend everyone.

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and gorgeous image
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy i love the image, but i've not got that one yet. I'm off to order it now lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracy i love the image, but i've not got that one yet. I'm off to order it now lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tracy i love the image, but i've not got that one yet. I'm off to order it now lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is splendid, so sweet.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx