Thursday 26 January 2012

First Snow in Pink

Hi Everyone! It's Angela here and it's my turn to share with you today my newest creation.  Today I have a card using one of Zindy Nielsen's images called "First Snow".  Sorry my pic's are so bright but with that bright pinks and the way my lamp hit's it, it is so bright.  I tried taking out the contrast but then the image lost most of it's true color. The image is bright in real life.. I used copic colors RV29, RV25,RV04.RV02, RV19, I think that was all the colors I used on her coat.


I used some older Basic Grey Christmas/Winter paper, Wild Orchid Crafts Roses, Pearl pins, Spellbinder die and Sizzix Corner dies, thick lace doily, Proverbs saying, wide ribbon, and a gold and pearl center button.


I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs:)
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Snow is the most gorgeous image and you colouring of her is so perfect! You can just about feel the velvety softness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx