Saturday 21 January 2012

New Silhouettes

Hey peeps!

You might have noticed that we are stocking some new digis exclusive for Crafts and Me. Silhouettes. These are just gorgeous and i never knew they could be so versatile until some of my teamies showed what you can do with them. I decided to make a quick and easy black & white card. These images are perfect for this type of card i think.


For my card i have used Fayette Fairy digi stamp. I think this is my favourite of this range.


I also want to show you the card i made for the Christmas bumper challenge. I am totally amazed by how many that entered the challenge. And soooo so many fantastic creations. I`m just happy it`s not gonna be i that has to pick a top 3, lol.


The image i have used is called Kissy fish and is designed by Hannah Lynn. I have coloured her with ProMarkers.


Well, i don`t have much else to show you, so now i`m gonna bake a cake. My youngest daughter turned 4 year this last week, and tomorrow my inlaws are coming to visit and to celebrate her birthday. So i`d better tidy up the place a bit too, lol. Also don`t forget to enter the Rubbah team challenge over at the challenge blog. The Rubbah girls have really created some amazing samples for your inspiration. Also i will be back together with Carol on wednesday to just before the new digi challenge goes live, to announce the winners for the last couple of digi challenges. Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx