Monday 2 January 2012

Sara Burrier's Casting Down Imaginations

Hi there! This is Rose sharing a card that I made recently using one of the amazing digi images available at the Crafts and Me Stamps online store.

This beautiful fairy by Sara Burrier is named Casting Down Imaginations.  She's spreading some love as shown by the dainty hearts flowing around her.  I laughed at myself as I was drawn once again to reach for my red Copic colors.  Really?  Red?  Still?  I thought I'd be done with red by now.  Nope.  Not yet.  LOL!!!  You can find this lovely fairy here.





* * * * * * * * *


You'll find a wonderful selection of magical digi images at the Crafts and Me store here.

Ooo . . . check out the Crafts and Me Stamps challenge blog and add your entry to the current "Anything Goes" bumper challenge here.  There are so many super prizes that you won't want to miss!  The amazingly talented Rockin' Rubbah design team already provided some jaw dropping inspiration there.  Visit the Crafts and Me challenge blog again on Wednesday for some new Dynamite Digi additions.


Wishing you a fabulous day!  We're so glad you stopped by for a visit!


~ Rose

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your colouring is amazing. This card is stunning. I love the red.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card !
    Happy new year !!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx