Friday 13 July 2012

10% OFF Our fabulous new artist Robin Pushay and Two Adorables

Good morning everyone,
As promised for this week, we have Robin Pushay a fabulous new artist joining exclusively with us at Crafts and Me, with her wonderous images of Angels, Mermaids, Fairies and Seahorses turned into beautiful deeply etched red rubber stamps for you all to enjoy!!

Here is a bio about Robin Pushay followed by our very clever D.T. Tracy's post showing you some of the cards she has made with these new stamps.

The Love for art has been in my blood from many generations past..My mom was an artist and my father too. My sister was pretty good but she dropped it in her teen years ...I kept going .. I guess you could say I've had this passion for all my life to paint and create.
My work as an artist takes me into a place where no one can deny me. And to share with you all my love and passion for painting. I love painting children , Seascapes, landscapes , still life... all with a little twist of fantasy.
But most of all they all must tell a story, and it seems everyone sees them differently, and they are all delightful tales.
Robin

To celebrate this new release and the new release of Polka dot Melody by Lemon Shortbread and Gardens of Summer by Janna Prosvirina there will be 10% off these new stamps for 1 week only while stocks last for newsletter readers.

Happy stamping everyone,
Teresa xxx



      ***************************************************************************

Hi Peeps,

I have been having fun with two of the fabulous images by the new artist at Crafts and Me, Robin Pushay. They are just soooooo gorgeous.  I think your going to love them too.  Here's the first one, So Misunderstood.


And here's the second one, Babe in the Woods.


Have a good weekend.

Look out for these little beauties, I think Teresa may be releasing very soon..........

6 comments:

  1. I love these card, and I adore these image, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!!! These are sooo gorgeous. Just thinki might go and spend some hard earned cash, lol. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Tracy love these!! Gorgeous colouring and details as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Tracy and embellies to die for as usual!!!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Stunning cards!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx