Friday 6 July 2012

Sadie's Dragon and Aliah

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I have two cards to share with you using some gorgeous Hannah Lynn digis. As a lot of you know...I am a sucker for colouring hair and I find these images are the best to practice on! They are also really great for practicing skin tones. I have been trying to add a little more depth and have introduced some copic E21 to the mix. For skin, I generally use E000, E00, E21, E11, R11.

Here is my first card using the new digi Sadie's Dragon - isn't she a stunner! :)


My second card is using the gorgeous Aliah - more lovely hair! :)


I hope that has helped give some inspiration to brighten up your day! :) Don't forget there is still time to enter this week's challenge over at the challenge blog - you could even win these gorgeous images :)




7 comments:

  1. Both projects are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous and even more Gorgeous!!!! :-) Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my, these are absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i`m speechless alyce.these are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW Alyce you take my breath away how you bring these wonderful images to life. Amazing cards. Thank you for your support on my blog. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are both awesome, great coloring and cards are just fab.

    /Sewe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous, stunning and amazing!! So glad I found your website and blog. I am now one of your newest followers.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine (GTD)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx