Friday 27 May 2011

Take Three

Hello dear creative peeps out there. Karina here today for showing you some cards I made lately. After a long time of hot and sunny weather we have a rainy day today. So what can you do better than be creative...

The first one is the newest card I just made today. Somehow I am in the mood for making Christmas cards this week... So I used the beautiful digi by Hannah Lynn called Irish Christmas Fae. I love Hannah's images so much as I have so much fun colouring them. I coloured her with Copics. I think it's not recognizable for the first view that it is a Christmas image.



The second one is a card I made for the last challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges where we had the theme Swirls. I used the fabulous image from Sara Burrier called Twilight. Her images are so soft and romantic. They are a delight to work with. I coloured her with Copics as well. The embossed paper in the background of the image is a piece of a very old wall paper we found on the attic where my mum lives. 



And the third one is a rubber stamp by the fantastic artist  Jasmine Becket-Griffith. It is called Pearl Swirl Mermaid. I love the big eyes of Jasmines images. I coloured her with Distress Inks.


 

Wish everyone a happy day with lots of sunshine despite of the rain. Thank you so much for looking. Always much apprechiated.

Hugs, Karina

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Karina these are totally awesome! You have really been busy lately. Gorgeous colouring! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiKarina I love Jasmines images too they are so detaild and just adorable love the cards you have made I think the first one is my fav but they are all amazing
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! simply stunning cards! i love them al! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so wonderful cards ! Colouring is just beautiful, ans so lovely embellishments !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Karina, really beautiful colouring with lovely bright colours on Irish Christmas Fae.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karina, all 3 of these are simply stunning, not that the cards are simple in any way. I love the way you colored her wings on the first one. And your Mermaid is gorgeous. I love all the details you put into your creations. Love them all.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations, Karina! Your colouring skills are amazing! LOVE your work!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations karina your colouring is amazing. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx