Saturday 21 May 2011

Another sneak peek

Before I get onto the sneak peek I have another card to share. This week it is the Digi teams turn again for the challenge at Crafts and Me challenges and they have decided they want to see Kraft on your creation. Yet again I could not resist the pull of the gorgeous digis so have made a card as well :D
I have opted to use the very cute Poppy digi by Sara Burrier (available HERE). As normal I coloured her with promarkers and sakura stardust pens for a touch of sparkle.


Now the bit you have been waiting for this is one of the 3 gorgeous new Sara Burrier stamps soon to be released in rubbah. She is called The leap. The detail on this stamp is just amazing Teresa has been working hard and found a new supplier and I have to say the quality was always good but this is brilliant there is so much detail on her bodice and it all stamped crystal clear every time for me :D
I have kept the rest of this card very simple so that the image is the main focus. I have coloured her with the same promarker and sakura stardust pen combo. I don't know about you but I can not wait to see what the rest of the new releases look like.

5 comments:

  1. Holy smokes!!! Both your cards are gorgeous but the bottom one is just magnificent. Fantastic colouring and you are totally right that it is gorgeous. Looove the blue colours you have used. I have never tried sakura stardust pens before. How do they work? Are they glittery? You have done an amazing job on the image. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie wow these are both so gorgeous. I sure am loving these new stamps so far & I cann see me wanting them all. Love love your colouring hun on both of them but I agree with Mona the bottom one is amazing & is my fave you have shown her beautfully.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy gorgeous cards hun wow I love the new one and i love the colours you've used too, cant wait to get the rest of them lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amy, both of your cards are gorgeous but you are absolutely right: I also can't wait to see all of the new images! This one you've used on your card here is just GORGEOUS and your colouring is amazing! Great work, hunny!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two Gorgeous cards Amy and fabulous colouring the new image is just beautiful and i love the frame around her.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx