Monday 9 May 2011

Art Deco

Hello peeps.. my turn again to hopefully inspire, I took delivery of the fabulous Art deco rubber stamps the other day & I had to get inky with them ASAP!!... so I hope you don't mind me showing you what I came up with.
This is the first Art Deco bride/flapper I did, I just love this image she is sooo elegant don't you think :-).
I've been having a change round on my copic fleshtones, this one was done using,
E21,E11,E00,E000, I then coloured her up again and this was the effect I got the second time.
This time I used E21, E11, YR00, YR000 for her fleshtones,
I really like how this combo turned out :-).

My next Art Deco one I'd like to share is this one.

Using the Art Deco lady with fan, and finally I have not an Art Deco card but a...

Fairy one :-).

Using this gorgeous Stamp by Rachel Anderson called Sunrise.
Thats it for now from me folks thanks for stick with to the end of this post,
I hope I've inspired you just a little :-).
Happy crafting everyone.


5 comments:

  1. Georgous designs Sheila, I love them all, using different colours gives a completely different look on the first too both are lovely,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards everyone of them. So awesome to see the two different looks on the first two ones. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I love how different those first turned out.. really like the YR fleshtone combos think it's mt fave at the moment :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word.. Sheila.. you have been busy and you created some GORGEOUS cards *wow*
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, WOW, I just love them all. The Art Deco's are fast becoming favourites of mine, and you have coloured them all to perfection. Didn't expect any different. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx