Wednesday 10 August 2011

Yellow Hearts

Hi everyone, Karina here today... you may wondering why I am posting this week as it is the week of the Rubbah team. Well, unfortunately dear Sylvia left the team and I wanted to switch from the Digi to the Rubbah team and cover Sylvia's place from now on. Please keep up visiting Sylvia's Blog as she really does gorgeous work.

Well, today I show you a card I made with a Sweet Pea stamps available here at Crafts and Me. I made this card for the Stamparama show where you can visit Crafts and Me. This image is called 'Red Hearts'. I coloured the hearts yellow instead as I liked it this way. The colouring is made with Distress Inks and the papers are several pieces I had still left from making other cards. I am in the process to use up those stuff as well.  



Just today we started a new challenge over at the Crafts and Me Challenges. The theme is 'Make it Count' where we ask to include a number to your creation. We are looking forward what you are creating.

Well, have a wonderful week and see you soon... thank you so much for your visit here which is always so much apprechiated.

Hugs, Karina

8 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card, love the colours you used, it gives her a soft appearance. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one impressive card!! What fine work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie this is one of my fave sweet peas....welcome to our Rockin' Rubbah family hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Karina . . . you've made her look gorgeous in yellow! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice creation Karina, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely AMAZING Karina!! Woowee! I LOVE yellow and even if I hadn't that is still so graceful and beautiful and wow!!!


    cloe x :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx