Sunday 21 August 2011

Happy Sunday

Good morning everyone I hope your having a wonderful weekend...my cards I wanted to show you today are two totally different images and ones rubber and the other a digi...my first is using another of the amazing Sara Burrier digi stamps this one is called The Talisman, how beautiful is this little merboy and he is a dream to colour, I coloured him with distress inks oh and by the way he doesn't come with a number 8 behind him I added and paper pieced the 8

this one is made with this fantastic Art Deco stamps called Glitzy Ladies and of course I again used distress inks to colour them...right I will leave you to enjoy the rest of your Sunday...if you would like any more details just hop on over to my blog
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx