Saturday 6 August 2011

Mermaids.

Hiah Everyone!

Mona is here on a quick visit! I`m on holiday so this is a sceduled post. So i hope nothing is messing with this, lol.

Due to my vacation i had to make today`s card a bit earlier, so i had allready finished my card when the new release of digis arrived. So for this one i actually used a rubber stamp from Crafts and Me that i have never used before. She is called Pearl Swirl Mermaid and i just love this stamp. She really is beautiful. But i`m real happy i ordered in some of the new ultrafine nibs or i would have had huge problems with her hair, lol.


This image is one of the talented Jasmine Becket-Griffith`s designs. And you can find her right here in the Crafts and Me Store.


My second card is the one i created for the last digi-team challenge over at the Crafts and Me Challengeblog. I made a joyfold-card and i have never tried this before. The image is the gorgeous Felicia, designed by Hannah Lynn. I just looove to colour in theese images.




Well...that`s all from me folks! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous coloring! Love the pretty blue and sparkles you used to highlight Pearl Swirls Mermaid!

    Love the gorgeous Felicia image and the pretty papers you paired her with!

    Hugs, Karen

    P.S. I'm interested in being GDT and hope I'd be able to color the images even half as great as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona, these are just beautiful! Your coloring is just incredible. Pearl Swirl is one of my favorite Crafts & Me Stamps. Have a great holiday!
    :) Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx